Private Rented Sector Assistant needed in Rochdale paying £13.21 ph PAYE Ref: 0004 F9EC / 1
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
This is a full time temporary role.
As part of the role you will:
- To undertake property surveys using the Housing Health & Safety Rating System (HHSRS) where required.
- To implement the client’s approved policies and duties in relation to all aspects of Private Sector Housing.
- To provide a pro-active and reactive service to private tenants making use of existing powers under the Housing Act 2004.
- To assist in the delivery of the Mandatory and Additional HMO Licensing Scheme
- Assist in the delivery of the Landlord Accreditation Scheme
- Assist in the delivery of the Empty Property Strategy, including identifying and visiting empty properties, liaison with other agencies, communication with owners of empty properties and identifying solutions to deal with empty properties both in the short term and long term.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Substantial experience in a private rented sector housing support role
- Approved HHSRS Surveyor
- Experience of using computer and information systems i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and the internet.
- Experience of developing and maintaining effective administrative procedures within a service, including telephone, filing, processing documentation
- Experience of interpreting schedules of work
- Experience of working with a range of professionals from different settings
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected]lemploy.co.uk quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property