We are looking for a dynamic sales support administrator to assist a busy sales and customer service team with routine administrative functions.
To ensure success, sales support administrator should have related experience and demonstrable administrative expertise. Outstanding sales support administrators assist sales teams in such a way that it allows them to pursue sales targets, rather than being tied down with additional paperwork.
- Keeping track of the sales team's communication with customers.
- Preparing and filing sales contracts and agreements.
- Managing the sales department's budget and commissions.
- Liaising with other departments on administrative matters of mutual importance.
- Performing research toward identifying potential sales leads and pitches.
- Demonstrable experience in sales support administration, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Familiarity with sales contracts and agreements desirable
- Proficiency in word and Excel spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a proactive approach toward problem-solving.
Circa £27k PA
Permanent and urgent. Preference will go to people with minimal notice.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services