National Citizen Service Assistant Team Leader
Bury & Rochdale
Seasonal Autumn Work for 2 Weeks
£9.70 per hour
The purpose of this role is to support the Team Leader to mentor, inspire and safely lead a team of up to 16 young people through each of the phases of the NCS Programme and deliver activities where appropriate. The Assistant Team Leader will work closely with the Team Leader to inspire, challenge and push young people to achieve their full potential whilst on programme.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has worked with young people and wants to build on their skills in a youth work context.
· Provide Pastoral care for a team of up to 16 young people, including the health, safety, and behaviour management of the group at all times.
· Support the delivery of Curriculum and develop rapport with young people.
· Deliver guided reflection sessions to the team.
· Take part in activities with young people as appropriate.
· Provide additional support to young people to enable them to engage fully in each stage of the programme.
· Support Wave/Team Leader with management of boundaries and behavioural issues.
· Follow the Growth Company's safeguarding policies and procedures, ensuring the safety and well-being of all young people.
· Experience of working with young people
· See young people develop
· Make a difference in your community
· Work with like-minded individuals from diverse backgrounds
· Boost your CV
· Receive full training and support
Due to the nature of this role, you will be required to complete an online Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please submit your CV.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Not for Profit, Charities