Strategic Manager Education Safeguarding needed in Bradford paying £260.00 per day PAYE Ref: 5187921
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- Manage and provide leadership of the service to give the best life chances for vulnerable children and young people through its work.
- Respond promptly and effectively to the needs of elected members, the client’s management Team and other key stakeholders in order to promote the corporate leadership and strategic direction to deliver the aspirations, vision and objectives of the client.
- Contribute to wider developments within Children’s Services and work with other officers and agencies to devise and deliver innovative and creative approaches.
- Ensure that there are robust systems in place for evaluating the effectiveness of the teams managed by the postholder; to ensure that systems for monitoring and recording outcomes, self-evaluation, strategic analysis and planning are robust and fit for purpose.
- To lead developments with the Virtual School and ensure that there is good liaison with Social Care, PEPs are effective and educational outcomes for LAC pupils are at least good.
- Collate and produce statistical information with regards to safeguarding, diversity and cohesion for pupil groups.
- Ensure child protection procedures are consistently and appropriately implemented within the work of the service and that all regulatory requirements are met.
- Deploy services which work directly with children in need, their families and their schools in the community in order to promote, strengthen and develop the potential of parents/carers and their children to prevent children becoming looked after and/or suffering significant harm.
Ideally candidates will:
- Use specialist knowledge of health, safety and environmental policies , procedures and regulations, including risk in own area and/or across other areas of work (inc legislation)
- Uses a range of specialist ICT systems across own work area and or across other areas of work.
- Understands the requirements surrounding data protection and the relevant transfer of data through internal and eternal mechanisms.
- Uses own judgement and discretion in responding to situations with multiple areas of sensitivity / potential risk.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected]lemploy.co.uk quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education