Information Support Officer needed in based in Haringey and the salary is £14.90 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 448548
This role will involve:
- Have an understanding of Data Protection and information governance legislative framework and best practice.
- To collate, review and redact information for the directorate in line with our legal obligations for sharing with the public.
- Identify potentially serious and/or complex issues, and refer these to the relevant social worker or team manager as relevant.
- Deal with all customers, members and colleagues in accordance with the best principles of customer care.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of data protection and information governance.
- Understanding of related legal framework (Human Rights Act, confidentiality, Freedom of Information Act)
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters
- GCSE or equivalent qualification in English and Maths
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet