Membership and Communications Manager needed in based in Tameside and the salary is £24.06ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 0004 F882 / 1
This role will involve:
- To lead on the development and implementation of a Membership Strategy and Plan that maximises the benefit of being a member for both the individual and the organisation
- To maintain and further develop the membership database in accordance with requirements set out by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016 to support effective customer relations management (CRM) ensuring that data is accurate, accessible and up to date.
- To monitor and review the existing customer base and analyse business requests and emerging business requirements to inform business planning and delivery of the service.
- To oversee the issuing, collection and monitoring of annual membership fees and quarterly recharges (c£1 million per annum) in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- To work with the Head of Service to monitor and further develop the annual membership fee and service charge model.
- To ensure that membership issues and complaints are dealt with promptly and correctly to retain members and minimise loss of NAFN users.
- To plan and deliver user satisfaction surveys to inform the Membership Strategy and Business Plan.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Relevant degree (e.g. Marketing, Business and Entrepreneurship) or equivalent relevant experience.
- Business studies or proven track record of successful communications and service development experience.
- Composition of written articles, adverts, newsletters etc.
- A broad understanding of public services including knowledge of local authority and central government structures, finance and services.
- Excellent communication and IT skills including oral, written and presentation.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet