Personal Assistant needed in based in Walthamstow and the salary is £16.30ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 449494
This role will involve:
- To act as administrative support to the Mortuary Service Operations Manager (MSOM)
- The post holder will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Co-ordinate the administrative processes within the Mortuary to ensure the smooth running of this department.
- The post holder will be routinely located in the Mortuary Office there may be some tasks that can be done remotely.
- The post holder will be responsible to the Mortuary Service Operations Manager (MSOM) and the Senior APT in his stead. To assist the daily running of Walthamstow Public Mortuary (WPM)
- To assist in running the mortuary in accordance with the Human Tissue Act 2004.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration