Finance admin officer needed in Gosport ref 5188418
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
Temp initially until March 22
Working from home will be considered following this initial period. The work involved with administering applications for the Self Isolation Payment grants includes:
- Counter-checking and authorising both Standard and applications for payment.
- Entering payment details on spreadsheet for Accounts and ensuring this is submitted in a timely manner for each payment run.
- Completing Eligibility Checking Spreadsheet to ensure all decisions are correctly recorded for NHS/HMRC reporting purposes.
- Ensuring all applications are dealt with promptly and prioritised in date order/in accordance with complete information being received for assessment – to be allocated to Admin staff where required.
- Responding to Admin enquiries regarding outstanding evidence and providing guidance where required, by telephone and email.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance