Unit Manager needed in based in Ilkley and the salary is £20.16ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5187907
This role will involve:
- To be responsible for the effective management of the unit including budgets and staff, monitoring service delivery and the quality of service provided, for users and their families. To continually review the role and operational effectiveness of the unit in order to improve.
- To ensure the flexible use of the staffing establishment within the unit to meet the needs of service users. Participate as appropriate in the direct provision of an adequate level of material, physical, spiritual and emotional care.
- To meet the service delivery targets agreed for the unit in order to ensure that the client receives value for money in relation to the resources deployed, working in an integrated way with other agencies, health professionals, voluntary sector and the independent sector.
- To ensure that a training analysis is undertaken and a programme created for each member of staff, with ongoing monitoring of the individuals and to ensure that an adequate level of supervision and appraisal is provided and induction procedures are implemented in line with the new Care Certificate requirements.
Ideally candidates will have:
- The post holder will require a Level 5 Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care (or be working towards) or equivalent e.g. Level 4 NVQ Management/ Registered Manager Award.
- Health & Social Care Level 4 or equivalent CQSW, CSS, Dip SW, and A1, A2, or D32/33 – Assessor award.
- Minimum of 5 years experience 3 years of which must be within a senior capacity and an additional 2 years of supervising staff.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Social Services