HR Adviser needed in Manchester £14.77ph ref:0004 FA8B / 1
This role will involve:
- To provide a professional, responsive and legally compliant advisory/consultancy service on a diverse range of human resource/organisational development issues for a wide range of customers.
- Support the delivery of a People Strategy that reflects our vision, values and behaviours including supporting the development of HR & OD polices and strategies that are complementary to the overarching Vision, Values and priorities for Trafford.
- To assist in the delivery and continuous improvement of the HR service to ensure it is responsive, solution focused, legally compliant and people centred.
- To respond to and provide robust employee relations advice on all areas of HR including contracts of employment, attendance, performance, grievance, disciplinary, policies and procedures, ensuring a business focussed, risk managed outcome.
- To support HR colleagues in the progression and administration of complex casework and organisational change programmes
Ideally candidates will have:
- Intermediate (level 5) qualification in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Recent, relevant experience of providing advice and support to senior managers on HR policies, procedures and employee relations matters.
- Experience of engaging with trade unions/professional association and/or staff representatives on employee relations matters.
- Experience of supporting organisational change and/or organisational development projects.
- A working knowledge and understanding of the local government sector and of staff terms and conditions of employment
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources