A SEN Secondary school in Wandsworth is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant. As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant you will be helping the class teacher deliver sensory lessons to pupils with multi-sensory impairment (MSI) including deaf, hearing impaired (HI), blind and visually impaired (VI), working 1:1 when a pupil needs additional support.
- £85-£95 per day (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Long-term, full-time
- Can interview/trial and start immediately
- Opportunity to support wider school to gain more experience
The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant will have:
- A confident manner with providing the best care
- SEN experience, especially with multi-sensory impairment (MSI) including deaf, hearing impaired (HI), blind and visually impaired (VI).
- A desire to develop and tailor creative activities to suit the needs of pupils
- A valid DBS / police check
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face-to-face; we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year