A large SEN school in Hounslow is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant. As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant you will be floating across classrooms to support with lessons. Pupils will have needs inclusive of severe learning difficulties (SLD), profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) and autism (ASD). You will be guided by the class Teacher and other support staff, who will help you integrate from class to class.
- £85-£95 per day (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Long-term, full-time
- Immediate start
- Good transport links
The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant will:
- Have a positive attitude and dedication to provide the best care for SEN pupils
- Have good SEN experience, especially of severe learning difficulties (SLD), profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) and autism (ASD)
- Enjoy working in a team
- Quickly adapt to different classroom environments
- Have a valid DBS / police check
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face-to-face; we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year