We are working with a global Medical Device company who, due to their exceptional continued growth, have an exciting opportunity for a Quality & Compliance Trainer to join the team in Winnersh in a partially remote position.
As our new Quality & Compliance Trainer you will be responsible for ensuring compliance training and support across the company for a variety of product ranges.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QA and Compliance Trainer or a Quality Assurance or Compliance professional who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Experience, Education and Knowledge Required:
- Proven Compliance experience within a highly regulated industry, preferably Medical Devices
- Strong knowledge of ISO 13485, FDA CFR 820, ISO 9001 and MDD/MDR.
- Knowledge and experience of working with SAP Document Management.
- Understanding and awareness of MDSAP.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and want to join a company passionate about your progression, click apply now or call 01189 239 234 and ask for Kris Holmes.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
HND/HNC or equivalent