- Compilation and update of manufacturing Instructions.
- Resolution of technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process.
- Support to the non-conformance process.
- Proven experience as a Manufacturing Engineer.
- Aerospace experience is essential.
- Composites experience is preferrable, understanding of hand-layup and some infusion processes.
- Ability to understand shop-floor issues, communicate with technicians, react and problem solve.
- Manufacturing: you have a strong understanding of the manufacturing engineering toolkit, and don't mind getting stuck into shop-floor problem solving.
- Process Engineering: you understand the parameters of a manufacturing process, can assess risk, scrutinize, and improve processes with the bigger picture in mind.
- Innovation: You can apply innovative approaches to evaluate and develop technical solutions to solve engineering challenges.
- Data: As our client makes in-roads into digital, any understanding of how manufacturing data can be optimised and exploited would be beneficial.
- Composite manufacture: while composites aren't an essential requirement, if you understand composite manufacturing processes and the challenges we face, that's a bonus.
This role has been deemed inside IR35, therefore only PAYE, Umbrella or Deemed Ltd contracts available. Onsite working in Bristol is required for this role due to its nature of supporting manufacturing.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other