We're looking for a battle-hardened Mobile Engineer, someone that's fought to stay at the cutting edge of iOS and Android development across their career.
You'll be joining an internet giant, and taking a principal role within a startup-like branch on the redevelopment of their mobile application. You'll have the support of an international, silicon-valley tech firm; with the autonomy and fast-pace of a start-up.
It's key that you bring good experience across iOS and Android, and have found solutions for the challenges and limitations the systems hold.
Building the next generation of an already successful app, you'll be joining at an early and highly fluid stage. As the Principal Engineer, you'll have overarching influence across the ideatio and SDLC.
- Demonstrable experience in both iOS and Android
- Skilled in Swift and Kotlin (or similar languages across iOS and Android)
- Skilled across Java, GraphQL, SOLR (or similar technologies)
- A history of delievering high performance mobile applicaitons
- Ability to take a principal role within a technically excellent peer group
This position is with a Mobile Development team based in Oxford, accessible by good public transport links. Hybrid working will see this role working on-site 1 day a week from 2022. Flexible working is available, based around core sprint meetings.
On top of a competitive salary, you'll benefit from a strong bonus scheme, equity, health and dental care, an excellent pension plan and allowances to make the most of your time outside of the office.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other