We are a market leading Medical Device company and due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity available for a Data Analysis Quality Specialist to join our team in a fully remote position.
As our new Data Analysis Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for collating and analysing Quality Data from a variety of teams across the business and reporting and presenting these findings.
- Assist in establishing, collecting and maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS) scorecards in compliance with Quality corporate procedures.
- Collate and analyse quality data from a multi-disciplinary international team (Medical Affairs, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Compliance, Marketing, R&D/Engineering).
- Contribute to preparing data reports needed for Management Reviews.
- Ensure supports for quality data analysis activities.
- Understanding of the requirements for data collection and trending linked to the 5 MDSAP jurisdictions.
- Proven experience in a Quality Assurance role within the Medical Device Sector.
- Proven and demonstrable experience of the analysis and collation of Quality Data
- Strong knowledge of FDA 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485 and MDD/MDR
- Sound knowledge of MDSAP regulations
If you have the necessary skills and experience and want to join a company passionate about your progression, click apply now or call 01189 239 234 and ask for Kris Holmes.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities