Administrator needed in Haringey £12.25ph ref:448980
This role will involve:
- To prepare, undertake the fixing of temporary and permanent signs relating to parking restrictions.
- To carry out the suspension of parking bays, fixing the required signs and removing it when suspension ends.
- To drive a vehicle, as required, for the purpose of carrying necessary site visits.
- To have the ability to undertake works ordering under “Confirm”.
- General technical administrative support to colleagues using Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- The ability to use of CAD to produce instructional drawings
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration