Project And Resource Manager needed in Matlock £19.32ph ref:5187950
This role will involve:
- Manage and co-ordinate service delivery in accordance with the ICT strategy, departmental service plans and agreed ICT policies.
- Manage the Project & Resource Management function to meet service priorities by ensuring skills are maintained and resources are prioritised.
- Act as lead expert in the Project & Resource Management function, in line with service delivery requirements, whilst understanding the impact on wider stakeholders and the organisation.
- Research and evaluate opportunities, innovate and utilise new ICT systems and services and work with the business to transform working practices, promote best practice and ensure value for money.
- Ensure a culture and ethos of continuous improvement within the Project & Resource Management function in order to deliver a high performing service
Ideally candidates will have:
- Significant experience of managing an ICT Project & Resource Management function.
- Operating at a senior level in a large ICT Service environment, managing and delivering change.
- Proven experience of managing, motivating and continually developing staff to deliver strong performance.
- Advising non-ICT colleagues and presenting clear accessible reports/business cases for senior managers and elected members.
- Maintaining accurate financial and technical information
- Excellent numeracy skills and the ability to analyse and present complex financial data
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project and/or Microsoft Project Online
- Relevant degree or equivalent recognised ICT qualification or substantial relevant experience at a senior level
- Recognised management qualification or evidence of relevant professional management development or experience
- Professionally qualified with a relevant specialist qualification, degree or significant relevant experience.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet