Camera Enforcement Operator needed in Haringey £11.82ph ref:449539
This role will involve:
- To operate all equipment within the control room incorporated in the parking enforcement camera system).
- To use the enclose circuit television system to observe parking, bus lanes and moving traffic contraventions in accordance with the relevant legislation, traffic regulation orders, approved code of practice and other guidance issued.
- To make contemporaneous notes of all contraventions observed; to follow and complete the necessary procedures for evidence gathering and storing of relevant data.
- To handle and prepare evidence and witnesses statements and to be able to attend court if required.
- To collect and maintain all records, reports and other data as necessary and in accordance with the instructions given..
- To ensure that accurate entries are made in all control room and camera enforcement documentation and to be personally responsible for the adequacy, accuracy and reliability of work records; to report any discrepancies to the Supervisor/Manager.
Ideally candidates will have experience with:
- Accurately preparing official notices, statements, records and documents under confidential/secure conditions.
- Experience in CCTV enforcement or CCTV Surveillance/monitoring.
- Level 2 BTEC in CCTV Traffic Enforcement
- Relevant qualification / Experience for ANPR enforcement
- Knowledge and experience of using IT/working knowledge adequate or sound knowledge required etc.
- Decriminalized parking enforcement. Contravention recognition and vehicle recognition.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet