"At our heart, we’re a creative Large Format production house with a passion for print. Over our years in the industry, we've grown our printing capability tenfold – utilising our expertise and equipment to deliver the incredible variety of services we offer. We offer everything you’d expect from a one-stop service, from creative ideation, to design, to print and production, to installation, to a happy follow-up. Whether you need something in a year, a month or a day, our flexible team can make it happen. Our emphasis on customer care starts as soon as the phone rings. We’ll tell you that ourselves."
"Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Large Format Estimator / Account Manager to work alongside our sales and production teams, driving successful delivery within the organisation. You will work closely with the team to ensure the efficient Pricing and delivery of large format print and installation requirements to time and budget. You will need excellent organisation and communication skills, able to effectively manage challenges methodically and calmly as they arise, interact with colleagues in sales and production teams and engage with clients, to support the continued success of the business.
It is expected that this would be an ideal career for someone who has previous experience in the role, within office interiors, construction or the events industry."
What we are looking for in you:
- Experience in Estimated and Project management within large format printing, construction, sign production, or event installation sectors.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to demonstrate managing multiple projects to conclusion
- In-Depth Knowledge of materials, different print processes and Installations is essential.
- A great work ethic with a positive can-do attitude.
- Good communication with colleagues at all levels
- Flexible to change and able to adapt to fluid situations
- Able to motivate and inspire colleagues
- Enjoys being part of a small team
- And just be a nice person to be around
What can you expect from the role:
- 5 weeks holiday
- On-site parking
- A great place to work
- A fun environment
- A chance to be part of a company that has great plans to invest in its people, products and customers.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR