Licensing Process Officer needed in Haringey £12.25ph ref:448654
This role will involve:
- To provide the Housing Improvement Team (HIT) with the administrative and process support they require to deliver a customer centred services including overseeing the Property Licensing software. logging of information, responding to emails, letters, and answering the phone,
- To monitor the Property Licensing IT database for applications and emails and carry out procedural checks for the accurate processing of licensing applications.
- To verify the License by checking against other databases and highlight any discrepancies of licences identified to senior officers.
- To ensure that the property licensing application fees are correct and verified.
- To provide advice to enquiries made by landlords, letting agents and tenants regarding property licensing including the Public register.
- To process Property Licensing enquiries logged on the software system, Inboxes or made by phone within the prescribed limit.
- To keep accurate electronic records of communications /correspondence in line with the corporate governance policy.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Ability to use spreadsheets, word processing and database technology, and to manipulate and analyse large and complex data sets.
- Experience of using IT applications, including word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Experience of providing excellent administration support functions, ideally in a complex or regulated environment
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services