Software Development Team Leader needed for this award-winning software business based, they are based in Birmingham but the role is fully remote in the UK. Their main Application is a leader in their field and is used by major companies globally.
Leading a core development team the role of Software Development Team Leader is to lead and mentor a team of software developers whilst being “hands on” in terms of development.
Technically, the right person will have a good mix of:
- Knowledge of VB.NET, T-SQL and SQL Server
- Experience in creating and supporting databases
- Source control experience (Git/SVN)
- REST and SOAP protocol experience
- .NET WinForms development
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, JS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Business Intelligence (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
This role may suit an experienced Team Leader or someone looking to take the first steps into a leadership position.
In addition to the technical skills, the right software development team leader will be a self-starter who is motivated and energetic, someone curious who enjoys solving complex challenges.
To discuss in detail, please contact Richard Morgan at Remit Resources
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet