Multi Skilled Operative needed in based in Chester and the salary is £10.14ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5187961
This role will involve:
- Support the delivery of safe working practices at the Testing Site, communicating and providing an efficient, effective service for each member of the public visiting the site.
- Communicate with individuals visiting the site for testing, ensuring they are correctly registered, understand and are comfortable with the process.
- Follow all processes and procedures in order to ensure the accurate and timely administration of the registration of members of the public as well as the preparing, processing and recording test results.
- Undertake queue management and monitor visitors at test site.
- Provide necessary support, guidance and reassurance to members of the public undergoing testing.
- Undertake and support with test sample analysis and record accurately results.
- Work within and follow the strict procedures required in order to ensure all health and safety requirements are followed and met.
- Provide on-going cleaning of facilities and site, in line with agreed protocols. Clean touch point areas and test booths between subjects, manage and dispose of waste including clinical waste securely. Notify management of deficiencies or need for hygiene attention. Undertake clinical daily deep cleaning of the site.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration