Stableway Site Manager needed in based in Kensington and Chelsea and the salary is £17.21ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5187899
This role will involve:
- Responsible for signing up and all new licence holders ensuring that they have all the necessary information to be able to pay their rent, understand their responsibilities as a resident and know how to contact the site manager.
- To be first point of contact for all residents on Stableway Site and ensure that residents are aware of all the services available to them, including services that sit outside of Housing Management.
- To be actively involved in all estate management and community development matters including the promotion and operation of customer care practices. To provide a tenancy and estate management service to residents to develop good relationships with residents.
- Carry out regular Estate inspections, identifying and reporting on maintenance repairs, Health & Safety issues, and making recommendations on environmental improvements. Identify and issue work orders to resolve urgent problems, i.e. broken glass, abandoned cars, fire hazards, waste collections issues, litter picking, fly tipping etcetera. Chase up outstanding repairs and keep residents updated on progress.
- Identify and consult on Estate improvements with planned maintenance teams. This may involve seeking quotations of work and project management in conjunction with relevant teams within Property Services.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction