Maintenance Technician - Electrician needed in Tir-Y-Berth £12.95 ph ref:5188040
This role will involve:
- Responsible for certifying his own work and the work of other qualified electrical tradespersons to approve that the work has been completed in full compliance with relevant NICEIC and/or Gas Safe Regulations.
- Daily completion of job tickets and timesheets either electronically (via mobile device) or paper records, describing works undertaken in sufficient detail to assist in the calculation of performance and invoicing data.
- Action the instructions and requirements relating to the delivery of a Housing Repair Operations / WHQS Section via the various methods adopted for work allocation.
Ideally candidates will have:
- City and Guilds Basic Craft Certificate or an NVQ Level 2 qualification in relevant trade.
- Electrical Installations IEE current Edition of the Wiring Regulations (City and Guilds 2382-18).
- Inspection and Testing (City and Guilds 2391 or equivalent), (all to BS 7671).
- Knowledge of relevant Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Safe Systems of Work and Health and Safety issues relating to the post.
- Knowledge and experience in undertaking associated building trade skills.
- Full UK driving licence
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities