We are looking to recruit a temporary staff member in a visitor service role to assist with:
- Welcoming members of the public into our temporary pop-up event at the Swindon Designer Outlet Centre. This may involve standing at the front the shop unit, saying hello to members of the public walking past and inviting people to take part in our free creative activities
Willingness to interact with people and a friendly manner desired
- Facilitating creative activities – we have a range of activities in our event from A4 activity sheets on clip boards, to viewing a large aerial photograph of Swindon, and a communal floor drawing. A full brief will be provided – no creative skills are required as activities are accessible, but willingness to engage with creative activities is essential
- Helping to move display items in the pop-up exhibit as required and adding public drawings to display boards
- Replenishing free resources from stock on site (e.g. placing A4 resources on clipboards and preparing goody bags of resources)
- May also include asking members of the public to complete a short (3 question) survey about their experience after participating in the activities
This position would suit someone with retail experience and/or those who have worked in visitor service roles.
Hours: We are looking for someone available to work 10 am to 6pm or 1pm to 8 pm (with an hour break) for five days from Monday 25th to Friday 29th October.
Hourly rate - £12.00
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Sales