A rare, exciting opportunity has become available for an Estate Agent Sales Progressor to join this reputable, high performing sales and lettings Estate Agent. This forward thinking brand has a strong sales division and as such is in need of a dedicated Estate Agent Sales Progressor to join the team.
The successful Estate Agent Sales Progressor will be a dedicated sales progressor and will have vast experience of the conveyancing process and chain management.
Within this role the Estate Agent Sales Progressor will be responsible for managing the end sales process. Taking the property from offer accepted to exchange day.
As an Estate Agent Sales Progressor you will have a natural ability to problem solve, think on your feet and rapport building skills are a must.
Estate Agent Sales Progressor – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Progressor experience is essential
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- A natural instinct for problem solving and impeccable organisation skills are essential
- A persuasive can do approach with excellent attention to detail is needed for this role along with the ability to prioritise and manage a diverse caseload
- You will be target driven and eager to do whatever it takes to ensure a smooth completion process
Estate Agent Sales Progressor – Benefits
- A lucrative salary and commission structure
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Sales Progressor to be part of this busy, high achieving team.
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to 20k plus commission
- Industry Sector Property