We are working with a high calibre Estate Agent in the city who have an opportunity for a career driven Senior Lettings Negotiator to join them. This market leading independent sales and lettings agent is based in Birmingham city.
The successful Senior Lettings Negotiator will be well presented and experienced within Lettings. They will also be hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative. You will ideally have a good understanding of city centre and the surrounding area.
The Senior Lettings Negotiator will be reporting directly to the Lettings Manager as their No 1 and as such must have previous experience working within a similar property related role.
This role will include all aspects of Lettings Negotiation including, building relationships by liaising with potential landlords and tenants. You will be pro-active, assertive, keen to succeed and looking to join a driven dynamic brand.
Senior Lettings Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous lettings experience is essential
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Senior Lettings Negotiator – Benefits
- A good salary and commission structure
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Parking on site
- Great opportunity for progression and career development
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Lettings Negotiator eager to take the next step in their career.
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to 21,000 plus commission OTE of 30k plus parking on site
- Industry Sector Property