An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join this thriving multi branch Lettings business in Harborne.
The successful Lettings Negotiator will be experienced within a sales role and will be hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative. You must have a good understanding of Harborne and the surrounding area.
The Lettings Negotiator will have had previous experience working within an office environment, ideally within a similar property related role. You must have experience in using Microsoft office packages.
This role will include all aspects of Lettings negotiation including, building relationships by liaising with potential landlords and tenants in order to attract repeat business. You will be generating appointments across both viewings and rental appraisals, you will be showing prospective tenants around vacant properties, negotiating and agreeing lets in order to ensure repeated success within your branch.
Lettings Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous lettings experience is essential
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Lettings Negotiator – Benefits
- Up to 19k basic plus company car or car allowance and OTE of 25k
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Funded team events
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Lettings Negotiator eager to take the next step in their career.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to £19,000 plus company car or car allowance and OTE of 25k
- Industry Sector Property