A lovely position has become available for an Estate Agent Sales Administrator / Office Negotiator to join a friendly, welcoming independent brand in the Coventry area. This quality, local brand has rapidly grown over the last 6 years and is now looking for an additional member to complement the team within the sales division and as such is in need of a dedicated Estate Agent Sales Administrator / Office Negotiator to join the team.
The successful Estate Agent Sales Administrator / Office Negotiator will have experience of Estate Agency and will be comfortable with the following tasks:
- Property Brochure writing
- Generating and making bookings for viewings and market appraisals
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with enquiries
- Support with early stages of sales progression
Within this role the Estate Agent Sales Administrator / Office Negotiator will be responsible for supporting the sales team across all aspects of the sales process.
As an Estate Agent Sales Administrator / Office Negotiator a natural ability to multi tasks, manage a broad workload and have meticulous attention to detail is essential.
Estate Agent Sales Administrator / Office Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Administrator and or negotiator experience is essential
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Accurate typing and PC skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi task and be highly organised
- Comfortable telephone manner
Estate Agent Sales Administrator / Office Negotiator – Benefits
- A £19,000-£22,500 basic salary
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
This is a great opportunity for a detailed and experienced Estate Agent Sales Administrator / Office Negotiator to be part of this busy branch.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic salary of £19,000 up to £22,500 Dependent on experience
- Industry Sector Property