Magnus James are pleased to be able to support this leading multi branch national with the recruitment of an Assistant Lettings Manager for their Leamington Spa office. As a leading branch within the brand the Assistant Lettings Manager will be joining a team who are consistently exceeding target and leading the way within the company. My client is looking for a proven Senior Lettings Negotiator or an existing Assistant Lettings Manager who is looking for a dedicated and clear path to Lettings Manager status within the next 12 months.
As a proven and driven Assistant Lettings Manager you will be provided with the support and training to attain the promotion to Lettings Manager within this branch. In addition my client will fully fund your industry qualifications.
Assistant Lettings Manager Role
As an Assistant Lettings Manager you will assist with the smooth running of the branch and ensure that the Lettings team work towards, achieve and exceed targets. The position will involve:
- Leading by example, as you manage and motivate staff
- Assist and performance manage the team
- Overseeing marketing activity, carrying out valuations and liaising with landlords
- Seeking new business, building alliances with local developers and landlords
- Maintaining up to date Knowledge of market conditions and competitors.
- Putting in place measures to retain business
- Attend regional and national meetings
- Work with the recruitment team to recruit staff
Assistant Lettings Manager Benefits
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped On Target Earnings (OTE)
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- Company extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Annual Quarterly and Monthly award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
Assistant Lettings Manager Additional Benefits For This Role
- Employer contributions to pension
- Company car (following successful probation)
Assistant Lettings Manager Required Skills and Experience
You will be enthusiastic, conscientious and customer focused.
You will also:
- Be an existing Negotiator or Senior Negotiator looking for the next step in your career
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Have exceptional people management skills
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- Have strong communication skills and confidence in building rapport with a variety of stakeholders.
- A full valid driving licence for UK driving.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Senior Lettings Negotiator keen to secure a dedicated path to Lettings Management within the next 12 months.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to 22k plus realistic OTE of 30k and company car after probation
- Industry Sector Property