Resident Services Project Manager needed in Harrow £20.51ph ref:010671
This role will involve:
- To research and propose solutions where there are barriers to excellent service delivery across Resident Services, working with residents and officers across the service to drive forward improvements and value for money initiatives.
- To lead on communication with Ward Councillors on events, service issues and consultation taking place with tenants and leaseholders in their Wards. This will include initiating a regular newsletter providing details of current issues and initiatives across all of Resident Services as well as making direct contact with individual Councillors, by e-mail, telephone and face to face meetings on matters specific to their ward.
- To investigate, following benchmarking, where Harrow’s services to tenants and leaseholders appear expensive to explore alternative ways to reduce costs without adversely affecting quality of services.
- Undertake investigation into budget queries and expenditure, with a view to embedding more effective budget management across the service, at all times striving to achieve value for money.
- Lead on the management of projects including establishment of the scope and governance arrangements communications, planning and implementation, project progress and reporting, Risk and issue monitoring and analysis, sign off and completion reports, analysis and lessons learnt reports and feedback.
- Explore more opportunities for partnership working, such as shared services with other social landlords with a view to reduce the costs of delivering services, without adversely reducing the quality of services provided
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services