Maintenance Engineer x 3
Location: Leeds, North Yorkshire
Salary: £38,000 +
Are you a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience working in a heavy Engineering environment?
Are you looking for a days-based role?
We are looking for THREE Maintenance EngineerS to join a successful heavy industrial manufacturer based in West Yorkshire. You will be joining a small team of Multi-Skilled Engineers which will require strong knowledge both Mechanically and Electrically.
Are you comfortable working at heights?
This role will require you to work to tight deadlines while working towards a PPM schedule while also attending reactive breakdowns across site. We are looking to speak to Engineers who have experience working with hydraulics, pneumatics, crushers and heavy saws. We are constantly adding new lines and we want you to be part of our success.
If you have experience working within the steel/heavy industry, then we want to hear from you.
- Minimum 3 year’ experience working as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, ideally within a heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Qualified in an Engineering discipline
- Need to have Mechanical knowledge
- Electrical knowledge, PLC knowledge would be a bonus!
If you would like to apply or find out more, please get in touch with Courtney at Stirling Warrington on 07961499319 or email your C.V. to [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities