Business Support Administrator needed in based in Haringey and the salary is £13.39ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- Deliver business support which includes but is not limited to:
- Document management
- Data entry
- Supporting meetings
- Minute taking of lower level cases
- Provide effective business support to meet the operational requirements of the service
Ideally candidates will have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Knowledge of IT based systems
- Ability to enter, collate, compile, and distribute information (including statistical data) consistently and effectively using a variety of methods
- Ability to maintain simple information, recording and filing systems
- Experience of providing excellent business support functions ideally in a complex or regulated environment delivering high quality services
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration