£37,000 - £40,000
The business are a specialised FMCG manufacturer who are doing really well during this time, they are recession proof and are only getting better and bigger. Their state-of-the-art plant offers chance to work on high end special purpose machinery within an automated environment. You will mostly be working on fast paced state of the art machinery. They are looking for an experienced multi-skilled maintenance engineer who can come in and hit the ground running.
Machinery you will be working on includes: Conveyors, cranes, palletisers , labellers (Krones), blowers Sidel, wrappers Atlanta and Robopack, fillers, cappers, robots (Fanuc) & baggers.
This is a great opportunity for any maintenance engineer looking to upskill themselves in a more automated environment.
- Stability – company have double their turnover within a couple of years due to demand from new and existing customers.
- Great bunch of engineers, all get the job done well but also a great working environment and everybody gets on
- Good pension
- At least three years working as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias and be able to work mechanically as well
- Engineering qualification – ideally to level 3
- PLC is advantageous but not essential
- Experience working in a similar fast paced automated environment either within fmcg/food is desirable
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities