Planner needed in based in Southwark and the salary is £18.00 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5187661
This role will involve:
This involves making decisions about the management and development of land for the benefit of Southwark residents today and in the future. The primary aim is to find the balance between the conflicting demands for housing, industrial development, recreation, the transport network and the environment, to allow appropriate development to take place.
Ideally candidates will have:
- A Royal town Planning Institute (RTPI) accredited qualification
- Excellent IT skills to include CAD or GIS
- Experience of working in a similar role, ideally gained in a London Local Government.
- researching and analysing data about a specific topic and then coordinating this data along with other information gathered from a variety of sources, for example basic survey work, to enable well informed judgments to be made
- consulting with interested parties and negotiating development proposals with local authorities and others, including liaising with other professionals, for example surveyors and architects
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities