Ict Business Analyst needed in based in Kensington and the salary is £380.00 per day PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- Define data, usage and storage requirements and undertake performance analysis.
- Develop, agree and maintain business cases for projects.
- Develop and maintain a full set of project documents as agreed for each project.
- Support the ICT Manager in the implementation of key projects within budget, to timescales and to agreed scope and quality standards.
- Ensure that the recommendations, initial business case and identified benefits and improvements delivered in the analysis stage of the projects are built into the project implementation stage and are monitored and revised as appropriate.
- Plan, administer and conduct software testing, including system and user acceptance testing, to ensure agreed functional and system requirements are met.
Ideally candidates will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in analysis and development of reports in a similar environment (ICT team within education or Local authority)
- Excellent communicator
- Proven experience with delivering or working on change projects
- Familiar with Prince2
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet