Road Safety Officer needed in based in Bromley and the salary is £13.89 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- Organise, prepare and deliver a comprehensive programme of road user education to any group in the Borough where by doing so, may lead to a reduction in road user casualties
- Give advice and information when required on:
- Driver and rider training and related subjects.
- Evaluate and implement as necessary any future legislation for driving training programmes, i.e., driver rectification, driving test exams, off road training centre, etc.
- Recommend changes in policy concerning driver and rider training to the Road Safety Team Leader.
- Keep up to date with the relevant current regulations and legislation.
- Respond to enquiries from the public, and carry out investigations into Road Safety suggestions where necessary.
- Monitor School Crossing Patrol sites and various school site where required.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Be computer literate in all MS packages including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Teams.
- Have a proven ability to prepare and deliver class/course materials using MS packages.
- Have a proven ability to prepare promotional materials and assist with event co-ordination.
- Have used a wide variety of audio visual aids.
- Be an excellent communicator with organisational skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- DBS Check
- Full UK Driving licence
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services