Business Support Officer needed in Gosport paying £10.42 per hr PAYE Ref:5181453
This role is working part time (18.5hrs) hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Monitoring and chasing garage arrears.
- Monitoring and chasing former arrears
- Preparing Sign Up paperwork.
- Completing garage sign ups.
- Taking telephone calls
- Taking telephone payments
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Logging complaints, FOI’s and SARS
- Scanning referencing and processing various documents.
- Co-ordinating staff training.
- Creating and amending direct debits/ standing orders.
- BACs reconciliations.
- Processing Refunds
- Processing Credit and Debit Adjustments
- Open and delivering post
Ideally a candidate:
- Is able to demonstrate experience of business support and administrative procedures.
- Is customer focussed and able to demonstrate consistently high standards of customer service.
- Is competent using a variety of IT systems including Microsoft Word, Excel and other office applications.
- Is pro-active and methodical with the ability to work quickly, consistently and accurately when under pressure.
- Has attention for detail and excellent organisational skills
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected]lemploy.co.uk quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration