Estate Manager needed in London paying £14.81 per hr PAYE Ref: 0004 FAF8 / 1
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- To lead and manage the Caretaker Team to ensure the service runs effectively across all areas to ensure the highest possible standards of service.
- To organise and set work rotas for the mobile team staff ensuring that appropriate levels of staffing are maintained at all times.
- Management of staff performance to meet organisational aims and objectives, including implementation of Performance Reviews, to include 1:1 supervision sessions.
- To maintain all performance information and data in relation to bulk refuse, minor repairs, special projects.
- To work as part of the Team on a rota basis including working on weekends in order to ensure a full efficient service is provided.
- To assist in the production of regular reports on all aspects of the team as required.
- To attend evening meetings as required.
- To manage the Team, including work allocation, monitoring and supervision, ensuring corrective action is taken where appropriate.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of operating principles and maintenance needs of bulk refuse vehicles and machinery.
- Experience of managing staff and dealing with personnel issues in order to deliver a responsive and flexible service.
- Experience of carrying out minor repairs within Health and Safety guidelines.
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate all specialist machinery and equipment associated with the team after training.
- Ability to carry out manual handling tasks, including collection / removal of bulk refuse / large heavy items of refuse and equipment with assistance as necessary.
- Ability to carry out caretaking duties including sweeping roads manually and litter picking.
- Ability to take care of tools, machinery, keys, vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings as required.
- Full clean valid UK driving license and able to drive a tipper van and fleet vehicles.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected]lemploy.co.uk quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property