Applications Support Officer needed in Manchester paying £12.96per hr PAYE Ref: 0004 FA84 / 1
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Provide first-line support for all raised helpdesk issues in relation to Children’s Social Care, Adults and Early Help Support, EYES and Controcc and to follow through requests to a satisfactory resolution in a courteous, timely, and efficient manner.
- Log all calls and resolutions clearly and accurately and where necessary, escalate issues to second- and third-line support; liaise with the third-party support providers offering appropriate advice and feedback to users and follow issues through to a satisfactory resolution in a courteous, timely, and efficient manner.
- Support the service in the identification of problems in relation to accurate recording of information by working together with front line staff and business support.
- Display a commitment to offering the highest level of service to all our customers and partners.
- Assist in analysing trends and underlying issues relating to helpdesk and produce reports outlining this information or such information requested by users or managers.
- Produce and store clear, transparent, realistic and understandable management information reports that will be credible to all stakeholders in order to monitor service delivery.
- Assist in ensuring the return of all statistical and other data as appropriate in order to inform future service planning and delivery or benchmarking data as required.
Ideally candidates will have:
- GCSE grades A-C in Mathematics and English Language
- ECDL (European Computer Driving License) or equivalent IT numeracy certificate
- Experience supporting one of these system areas: Liquidlogic LAS, LCS, EHM, ContrOCC, and/or Core+ would be advantageous
- Experience of inputting and maintaining systems and databases
- Excellent ICT and numeracy skills.
- Excellent communications skills both written, verbal and electronic.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected]lemploy.co.uk quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration