Senior Housing Practitioner needed in Bournemouth paying £30.00 per hr PAYE Ref: 5188033
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- To assess, analyse and mitigate risk in service delivery (including lone working, decision making) and develop solutions in partnership with several stakeholders for a range of varied problems / housing issues
- To provide specialist knowledge, expertise and advice to the Housing Options Team on a wide range of housing practices, processes and procedures.
- To ensure officer practices and their approach are compliant with policy and procedure in terms of quality assurance through regular case review
- To develop, review and update individual housing pathways and support effective delivery of processes with a range of agencies
- To act as senior practitioner to provide support to the team of Housing Options Advisors and Assistants with, and in making complex decisions and using professional judgement under the provisions of Housing Act 1996 and the Homelessness Act 2002 and advise on a range of matters concerning related legislation such as landlord and tenant, family, welfare benefits, childcare and persons from abroad.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- CIH level 4 (or equivalent) or ability to achieve qualification
- Significant experience in housing services including experience of giving advice to the public on complex and contentious housing matters.
- Substantial experience of delivering customer focused services in a multi-agency setting
- Experience of acting in a Lead Practitioner role
- DBS check
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected]lemploy.co.uk quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services