Project Manager needed in Southampton paying £600.00 per day PAYE Ref: 5187945
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- To initiate, plan and manage the delivery of projects and initiatives in line with client priorities.
- Successful achievement of agreed project outcomes (including benefits realisation), through active delivery management.
- To engage with key stakeholders and ensure effective communication and support for project.
- Overall ownership of the project budget, ensuring all resources are balanced and deployed appropriately.
- Maintaining formal project controls (schedule, cost, risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies) – ensuring these are visible, accessible, updated and acted upon.
- Active identification and escalation of dependencies, including appropriate engagement with other projects (within and outside the programme).
- To ensure projects contribute to achievement of relevant programme outcomes and benefits.
- Managing third party costs and contributions to the project.
- Ensuring mechanisms are in place to positively embed and sustain required changes.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Educated to degree level or relevant professional experience
- Experience of defining scope, products and deliverables including appropriate resourcing and ensuring these are delivered to agreed time, cost, quality and compliance objectives.
- Ability to develop and gain approval for project costs and benefits for inclusion in any business case (CBA).
- Experience of overseeing project level governance and management of key stakeholders in addition to project / multiple work stream reporting.
- Evidence of effective engagement and communication with a wide range of key stakeholders.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected]lemploy.co.uk quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services