IT Contract Co-ordinator needed in Tower Hamlets paying £21.73 per hr PAYE Ref: 449586
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Co-ordinate the cradle-to-grave strategic sourcing, engagement and payment process for an assigned scope of the client’s portfolio of IT vendors
- Develop strategic relationships between services and assigned third-party solution providers through effective governance and partnership with services, finance, legal and procurement SME's and colleagues to ensure outcomes and compliance against relevant internal and external standards and policies
- Facilitate supplier negotiations and service reviews with assigned solution providers/vendors, providing performance, growth and demand insights and define actions to ensure cost optimization and operational performance.
- Monitor and mitigate risks and issues relating to vendor management, ensuring that the top level or strategic risks are escalated to the IT risk log as needed, by agreement with strategic IT vendor manager
Ideally candidates will have:
- Practical knowledge of the role of local government IT in delivering better public services at lower cost
- Full working knowledge of end to end vendor management governance, SOWs, pre and post contract strategy and performance management
- Experience in IT procurement with good understanding of critical technology and vendor landscape (e.g. cloud computing/SaaS, big data, RPA etc)
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected]lemploy.co.uk quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet