Are you involved in the world of chemical science or chemical engineering? Are you seeking an opportunity with a company where progression and development is always at the top of their list? Well look no further, this coupled with their attractive benefits package of 30 days holiday, pension and medical care - this makes them one of Berkshire's best companies to work for!
If you work smart and work hard you will be guaranteed to have a firmed progression plan to work your way up the career ladder within R&D Chemical Engineering. This company is arguably the preferred partner of choice to their customers as they are the best in the business when it comes to designing, developing and producing coatings such as; silicones, synthetic rubbers and acrylics (to name just a few)!
As an R&D Engineer for this business you will be working in a team of 3 extremely talented chemists and reporting to the Development Manager. Essentially you are there to take responsibility for establishing and exemplifying new or alternate sources of raw materials used in the manufacture of this clients products.
If the above resonates with you and you can bring the following attributes/skill to the table the you NEED to apply;
· Knowledge of R&D processes, FMEA methodology, analytical techniques.
· Self-motivated and able to operate independently in a fast-paced environment
· Work collaboratively with other departments and R&D colleagues to achieve successful commercialization of projects within the timelines required.
· Highly organized with good analytical skills
Hit 'APPLY NOW' or to have a confidential chat, feel free to call me!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities