My client, a global FinTech firm, are looking for a Data Warehouse Developer with SQL Server, ETL processes & Power BI experience to join their Product Development Department. This position allows for 50% remote-working coupled with a benefits and bonus package.
The role involves the developing, maintaining and supporting the SQL Databases, ETL processes and output MI. Reporting to the Head of Data Services, you will work as an integral part of the team, analysing requirements and designing solutions.
As a SQL Data Warehouse Developer, you will join an established team and act as a technical expert for SQL applications to perform a range of complex tasks and in doing so being accountable for the design and delivery of very significant projects.
This role is primarily technical in nature and is focused on providing a long-term service so that internal and external users can create and maintain their own Management Information reports.
Primary Role Responsibilities:
- Design & development of SQL Data Warehouse and ETL routines.
- Maintenance, Support & Performance Tuning of production SQL Queries and ETL routines.
- Recommendations for improving Data Warehouse design.
- Ensuring Data Warehouse is available for all recipients
- Demonstrable experience (3+ years) of developing and maintaining a SQL and ETL processes.
- Relational database skills and Experience in Dimensional modelling, Star Schemas / Kimball
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry.
- Skilled in SQL Server expected, skilled in Informatica and MS Azure desirable.
- SQL Data Warehouse Developer experience and skilled in requirement gathering.
- Familiar with Agile Methodology SQL Data Warehouse Developer
- Knowledge of Data Management, Data Quality, Data security and other Data Governance practices.
- Comfortable with liaising with stakeholders, to resolve issues, whilst also having a 'get up and go' attitude to work within a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance