£35000 to £45000
Immediate start Available
Would you like to work for a highly respected organisation providing solutions in industrial automation and control?
Their services range from single implementations to multi factory, multi user systems. Their resources, experience and skills allow us to produce the full range of automation services that are essential to our clients business needs.
- Responsible for design & development of new Control Systems
- PLC / HMI Programming - Rockwell & Siemens
- Implementation of Control & Software Systems & Associated Equipment
- Support continued improvement and maintain Control Systems - including PLC's & HMI's
- Upgrading of existing equipment & integration with new Automation / Controls
- Development of Functional, Detailed and Software Design Specifications from User Requirement Specifications
- Carry out Factory Acceptance Testing, Site Acceptance Testing & on site Commissioning
Knowledge and Experience
- Time served engineer qualified to ONC/HNC/HND or relevant BTEC/degree.
- Experience (> 5 years) working with industrial automation systems.
- Experience in working in an industrial plant environment.
- Siemens PLC's and HMI's, specifically S7-300/400/1200/1500.
- Safety systems including safety relays and safety PLCs.
- Programming in TIA Portal, Step 7 or PCS 7 using one or more of the following programming languages ladder logic, CFC and SCL.
- Design, modify and code SCADA and HMI systems.
- Experience with building and troubleshooting LAN and WAN networks
- Experience with Profibus, ProfiNet and Modbus communication protocols
- Specification and commissioning VSDs.
- Cable specification and design in accordance with BS 7671/IEC 60364.
- Software specification and design in accordance with IEC 61508 / IEC 61511.
- A full UK driving licence.
You will have the opportunity to work across all sectors including; Water, Aggregates, Food and Drink, Renewables, Manufacturing, Steel, Material Handling, Power Generations, Rail, Hazardous Area Control Solutions
For more information please contact Kieran Duggan at matchtech on 01489 898162 or apply now to send your CV
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other