£40,000 to £55000
Immediate start Available
Are you a Production Engineer who is looking to develop their career further?
We are looking for an experienced Production Engineering Lead to join this growing business with the opportunity to build a team around you.
We want you to be part of the journey from an ambitious startup to a truly world class manufacturer of high-quality electro-mechanical products.
Why is this role important?
Our client works with subcontract manufacturers around the world to build automation products, the Production Engineering Lead is essential to their success.
You will ensure that suppliers are supported, improvements and new innovations are implemented as quickly and smoothly as possible.
What you will be doing…
- Drawing modification completed under ECN with full documentation and ERP updates
- SOP Updates
- Ownership of CAPA/ECN workflow and production implementation
- Reviewing parts for DFM suitability
- Optimisation of parts to reduce errors, cost and increase reliability in assembly
- Support in production documentation including work flow documentation and test deployment.
- Reviewing process failures to identify root causes and present modifications
- Working with suppliers to make the product cheaper and easier to assemble
- Taking machined prototypes from development through to final tooled parts
- Collating changes and understanding issues in implementation of parts and changes
- Engage with product testing to transfer final performance measures/tests to production implementations
What we are looking for…
You can make sure that the following are delivered each time, everytime:-
- Production issues are resolved promptly and manufacturing is not disrupted
- Drawings are updated and changes are completed under ECN
- Supplier releases are compiled and coordinated linking engineering teams
- Configuration records are accurate, maintained and communicated through the group.
- Improvements in cost and consistency in production
- Dev teams progress is not fragmented by daily production issues
- Support migration of Dev work into the production environment
What else will make you stand out…
- You can ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Manage complexity and promote simplicity
- You have experience of CNC machined parts, HPDC and IM parts in a variety of different materials
- You have worked with offshore suppliers
- You can balance complex often contrary requirements and give direction to others
- Excellent communication skills
- CAD experience and know how to get stuff made.
For more information, please contact Kieran Duggan at Matchtech on 01489 898162 or apply now to submit your CV
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other