£32,500 - £37,500
One of our major clients are looking for 2 Maintenance Electricians for a project in Birmingham.
The main bulk of the work is on Birmingham University student accommodation.
- Provide initial response to all Reactive Maintenance requests during normal working hours (8:00 - 20:00) and Out of Hours as part of the On-call Out of Hours Rota.
- Perform various Electrical maintenance tasks.
- Liaise with wider management team.
- Log all faults and prioritise order in which to carry out repairs
- Testing & inspecting of electrical equipment
- Applicants will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring (DBS) check.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role essential
- Trade qualification NVQ Level 3 in electro technical skills or equivalent Gold Card
- City & Guilds 2391 Test and Inspect
- 18th Edition of Wiring Regulations
- Computer literate with good organisational and administration acumen.
- Full UK driving licence
If you are interested in the role please call Adam on 01489 884362 or email
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other