Our client is a world leading organisation in building maintenance, engineering and facilities management services.
They have successfully been in business for over 25 years delivering technical solutions to the retail, commercial and industrial markets and have an array of large blue-chip clients across the UK.
Due to their continued of success, they are now recruiting for a team of Case Maintenance Technicians across the UK in various locations!
This role would suit a Machine Cleaner in an industrial environment who would like to progress their maintenance cleaning skills and experience.
Your duties will include:
- Cleaning Refrigeration Unit and AHU Units
- Ensuring defrost schedules are completed within timescales agreed
- Ensure works are carried out to standards laid down by the client
- Comply with food hygiene regulations – specifically stock rotation and temp management
- To utilise all cleaning products in line with COSHH regulations
- Administer drainage gels to laid down specification
- Undertake visual inspection of key components and advise of potential problems
- To carry out all tasks assigned within the allotted time period to the satisfaction of the company and customer.
- When required support other engineering disciplines to provide flexibility to service delivery.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a Maintenance role in the refrigeration or industrial industry.
The working shifts are nights to cover 24-hour sites on a 4 x 10 hour shift rota between Monday - Thursday.
In return our client is offering a salary of £23,007+ Overtime + company vehicle + overtime + benefits.
If you have the aforementioned skills and experience, please call Clare Golding on 077799 886594 for more details or apply with your current CV to prompt a call back.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Some of College Coursework Completed